9 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Arena2045

Arena2045

Forum Fiend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,748 posts

Posted 24 January 2004 - 12:40 PM

Twenty years ago, on January 24 1984, Apple Computer Inc. released the Macintosh; the first mass-market computer that had a GUI, came with a 3.5" floppy drive and a mouse. -- Happy Birthday Macintosh !!! --Today, Scot's Newsletter Forums is proud to open it's "All Things Mac" forum!  Members are welcome to post topics and discussions related to: Apple, Mac Hardware and Accessories (past and present), OS X, Classic, mainstream Mac software, and much much more.Welcome All !!!;) "All Things Mac"
The Lavender ribbon symbolizes/supports Cancer Awareness - As a cancer survivor, I wear a lavender ribbon. I'm an All-Things-Apple/Mac Enthusiast... You can visit my site, and get links to all of my online profiles at: http://7nk.us/me

#2 OFFLINE   LilBambi

LilBambi

Australisches Googler

• Forum Admins
  • 22,545 posts

Posted 24 January 2004 - 01:10 PM

Happy 20th Birthday to Apple's Macintosh!!On the Apple site, there is a video ad called "20 Years of Macintosh" -- most folks that watch commercial television probably already saw this ad, but if you haven't -- it is located here:20 Years of Macintosh - 1984 - 2004And here is a site with links to other Macintosh 20th Birthday Links at JagsHouse.com, including some original Mac ads from the early 80s:http://www.jagshouse...nniversary.html
Bambi
AKA Fran

Posted Image
My Public Key for Email :: BambisMusings Blog :: Fran's Computer Services Blog :: MyPassionIsBooks Blog :: 5BuckReview :: CNIRadio
"The Net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it." ~John Gilmore (Time Magazine, Dec 6, 1993)

#3 OFFLINE   BarryB

BarryB

Prince Distro

• Forum Moderators
  • 2,928 posts

Posted 24 January 2004 - 01:16 PM

This is ATM Forum is great!...Thanks Scot and Mod Group
Barry

Right when you think you know the answers..somebody goes and changes the questions
Registered Linux user #303103

#4 OFFLINE   bjf123

bjf123

Thread Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 24 January 2004 - 01:50 PM

Agreed.  Thanks for adding this forum (like I don't already spend enough time here!)
Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

#5 OFFLINE   zox

zox

Multithreader

• Forum MVP
  • 1,234 posts

Posted 24 January 2004 - 02:05 PM

Woohooo!Great stuff, now we can get rid of Windows forum.. ;) .. just kidding :)

#6 Guest_Paracelsus_*

Guest_Paracelsus_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2004 - 03:36 PM

:)  :) HAPPY B-Day Mac :)  :o I wondered why you guys were holding off Christening the Mac Section. :) And I was just about to suggest another title. :(   Ah, well...I guest you won't be calling it "The Big Mac" forum, after all :)

#7 OFFLINE   Bruno

Bruno

Le Professeur Pingouin

• Admin Emeritus
  • 37,904 posts

Posted 24 January 2004 - 04:09 PM

Happy Birthday Mac  !! :) Bruno

#8 OFFLINE   SonicDragon

SonicDragon

Discussion Deity

• Forum MVP
  • 4,188 posts

Posted 24 January 2004 - 09:26 PM

It's really great to see a mac forum here. I'm sure we'll all have a lot of fun and learn a lot!Thanks everyone!

#9 OFFLINE   Arena2045

Arena2045

Forum Fiend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,748 posts

Posted 24 January 2004 - 09:38 PM

And some people thought that I forgot to launch the forum. :unsure: I knew what I was doing.  :lol:
The Lavender ribbon symbolizes/supports Cancer Awareness - As a cancer survivor, I wear a lavender ribbon. I'm an All-Things-Apple/Mac Enthusiast... You can visit my site, and get links to all of my online profiles at: http://7nk.us/me

#10 OFFLINE   havnblast

havnblast

Discussion Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,878 posts

Posted 25 January 2004 - 01:26 AM

Jumps in to say Happy B-day MAC and to make a least one post here   :url:   Never ever have much to do with MAC, even tho they appear to be great computers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users