This Xfce Bug Is Wrecking Users’ Monitors

sunrat

I took this seriously until I read the first paragraph of the link! I use xfce and will probably be doing a new openSuSE install in the not-too-distant future, so this topic really got my attention fast. My cat is more likely to give me problems by racing across the keyboard and doing inexplicable things by hitting certain key combinations though. At one point he disabled my touchpad, which bewildered me until I noticed an indicator light I hadn't seen before and realized there's a special button that I never used that allows this.

• Like 3

I took this seriously until I read the first paragraph of the link!

I thought of putting a smiley face in the title but that would spoil the surprise. ;)

securitybreach

I took this seriously until I read the first paragraph of the link!

I thought of putting a smiley face in the title but that would spoil the surprise. ;)

I attempted to go along with it :)

• Like 2

V.T. Eric Layton

HAHAHAHA! I love it. You got me, Roger. My first thought on reading the thread title was, "Aw, carp! I'm going to have to patch my Xfce for sure because I'm running an older version on all three of my systems (4.10 - released 2012).

Ya' got me good! :yes:

• Like 2

securitybreach

HAHAHAHA! I love it. You got me, Roger. My first thought on reading the thread title was, "Aw, carp! I'm going to have to patch my Xfce for sure because I'm running an older version on all three of my systems (4.10 - released 2012).

Ya' got me good! :yes:

:hysterical: Nice!!!!

• Like 1