Almost 24 Hours...

V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

Someone please email me once everyone comes back from wherever they've gotten to and start posting again. Thanks. :)

• 3 weeks later...

...without a post of any kind here. I'm sad. Where has everyone run off to?

Nowhere :whistling:

I'm still around but me Arch install crashed and I am having problems trying to chmod into it to fix it. Also been pretty tired as I started on the voluntary driving again, three afternoons a week, and I must be getting old as they are wearing me out, mind you they are 100 to 300 mile afternoons.

:breakfast:

V.T. Eric Layton

Well I'm back with some questions will that help?

I'm glad to see you're back even if you don't have any questions. :)

V.T. Eric Layton

I'm still around but me Arch install crashed and I am having problems trying to chmod into it to fix it. Also been pretty tired as I started on the voluntary driving again, three afternoons a week, and I must be getting old as they are wearing me out, mind you they are 100 to 300 mile afternoons.

Your Arch crashed? I don't believe that for a minute. If you're going to make up some fables to cover for your last month's worth of binge drinking at the local pub, at least dream up something believable... like maybe you were abducted by aliens from Planet Ubuntu or something. ;)

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Your Arch crashed? I don't believe that for a minute. If you're going to make up some fables to cover for your last month's worth of binge drinking at the local pub, at least dream up something believable... like maybe you were abducted by aliens from Planet Ubuntu or something. ;)

No flies on you then mate. Yer right me Arch did not crash. It is however unusable due to operator error. I made some weak attempts at repairs but it seems my knowledge base has several black holes and progress stalled. luckily my research fu is strong , if slow, and I think I may have the necessary information to make further rescue attempts.

:whistling:

• Like 2