Correctly Name the Fathers of Rock & Roll

Corrine

To win the fifth ESET license, be the first to correctly name the five artists who have the "nicktitle" as Father of Rock and Roll.

Please don't play if you aren't interested in winning. Contest Rules

To win the fifth ESET license, be the first to correctly name the five artists who have the "nicktitle" as Father of Rock and Roll.

Please don't play if you aren't interested in winning. Contest Rules

That's a trick question as it depends on what you consider "Rock and Roll". We native New Orleanians happen to think it started here in the mid forties. Long before Bill Haley and the Comets. :hysterical:

That may be, lewmur. However, I've posted privately the five that we're looking for and, for all you know, one of them may be from New Orleans (or not). :)

That may be, lewmur. However, I've posted privately the five that we're looking for and, for all you know, one of them may be from New Orleans (or not). :)

I guess you missed the "smiley" I placed at the end of my post.

Well, if Deacon John and Lord Alexander aren't included, then I'm filing a protest :rolleyes:

......Please don't play if you aren't interested in winning......

I'm tempted to answer, but recalling a problem we had with my ancient computer, when you ran a similar contest at FreedomList.....I checked first.

The "ESET" system requirements are a problem.

Sorry, but it's also basically a one year "trial". If you don't pay after one year then you need to switch AV's.

With no players in this trivia contest, it is being closed. A new game will follow shortly.