Two Free License's To A/V's-Which One??

ILG

Hello. Fortune has bestowed opon me free one year licenses to two anti-virus software programs, Panda Platinum 7 and NOD32 version 2. Panda was through a promotional deal they had a couple of months ago. I won the NOD32 license from Wilders forum.I have run both, one at a time, on my PC. There are things I like about each. They both are easy to use/configure. I'm having a tough time deciding which one I want to use as my permanent anti-virus. I have read some reviews on both and I'm sure they both do a good job of protecting a PC from virus'. Since I am not expert on ant-virus software, or a very technical minded person, I thought I would ask for some advise here. Is one better than the other at protecting my PC? It's getting to the point where I ready to toss a coin to see which one I use. Any help would be appreciated.OS....XP HomeSorry for the double post. Hopefully one will be deleted

Install both and use active monitoring on only one.That way when you are suspicios of something and think that your AV didn't catch it, fire up second AV and scan.Or we can make contest here on Scot's Newsletters Forum and who wins contest would get one of your licenses, fair enough?:blink:

I have never heard of NOD either. But, that doesn't mean that it's not a good product. Try google and look for some reviews on both of them and see what they have to say. Google always turns up something good ;)