Gmail Extension Not Working

jodef

Recently when trying to use the gmail notifier to login it fails with an error "Failed to login.Please verify username and password"When I login at Gmail site itself no problems.I have tried it on all my linux distros always the same login through the notifier fails but at the site it works.Anyone else use this particular extension and had this problem?

Recently when trying to use the gmail notifier to login it fails with an error "Failed to login.Please verify username and password"When I login at Gmail site itself no problems.I have tried it on all my linux distros always the same login through the notifier fails but at the site it works.Anyone else use this particular extension and had this problem?
The Gmail folks have changed something in their authentication/login process. It's seamless if you just go to the site, but the Gmail notifier extension is broken.Of course, it has been updated to work though :thumbsdown:.See doron's blaahg for version 0.3.3, which works again.:w00tx100:Neil