Photo

Pale Moon Version 28.3.0 Released

Yesterday, 11:43 AM

Posted by Corrine in Social Media
Pale Moon has been updated to version 28.3.0.  This is a major development and bugfix release.

The release includes DiD ("Defense-in-Depth") changes.  This means that a fix does not apply to a (potentially)actively exploitable vulnerability in Pale Moon, but prevents future vulnerabilities caused by the same code, e.g. when surrounding code changes, exposing the problem, or when new attack vectors are discovered.

The Linux versions will follow.

Release Notes

167 Views · 0 Replies

Photo

GlaDOS-9000

12 Jan 2019

Posted by Fuddster in Hardware
On New Years Eve I finished the putting the hardware together on my new mid-range gaming PC.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X
Mobo: ASUS Prime B450-Plus AM4
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8) DDR4 DRAM @ 2666MHZ
GPU: ASUS Radeon RX580 DUAL w/4GB RAM
PSU: EGA Supernova 550W G3

For storage I have a Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD and a WD 4TB hard drive, and it's all stuffed in an Antec case.

It's running Ubuntu 18.10 because that's what steam recommends, and I didn't want to deal with the BS that I was running into running Steam on my openSUSE PC. Every game I've tried so far runs flawlessly, as evidenced by the number of hours I've logged on Steam so far this year.

And you might have noticed that I've named her after two of the most popular and sinister AIs in popular culture.

440 Views · 2 Replies ( Last reply by mlangdn )

Photo

Woodstock sequel !!!!!!!!!!

12 Jan 2019

Woodstock founder reveals details of 50th anniversary festival

Fifty years after Woodstock helped define a generation, one of its original organizers is planning an anniversary to remember. After months of teasing, Woodstock co-founder Michael Lang has officially announced a 50th anniversary concert is coming to Watkins Glen, New York, this summer. The three-day festival will take place Aug. 16-18, to celebrate the legendary "3 Days of Peace & Music."

But it could be a war of the Woodstocks — CBS New York reports a competing festival held at the original Woodstock location about 150 miles away will take place the exact same weekend. That event, at the Bethel Woods Center for the Arts, will include "prominent and emerging artists spanning multiple genres and decades" as well as talks by "leading futurists and retro-tech experts," the organizers said.

:clap:

545 Views · 3 Replies ( Last reply by mlangdn )

Latest Discussions

Site Navigation

Online Users

0 members, 146 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Bing, Google

Portal v1.1.0 by DevFuse | Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS