Apple iPad 2

Guest LilBambi

Guest LilBambi

Very impressed with the new iPad 2. They really did do a real upgrade; from the processor on up and this one includes Verizon.Steve Jobs launches Apple's iPad 2 (Computerworld)

Apple CEO Steve Jobs today took a San Francisco stage to introduce his company's newest iPad."We've been working on this product for awhile, and I didn't want to miss it," said Jobs, who received a standing ovation from reporters and others at the invitation-only event Wednesday morning.It was Jobs' first public appearance since he stepped away from Apple in January to take an indefinite medical leave.
Apple reveals iPad 2 (Macworld)
At a special event in San Francisco Wednesday, Apple unveiled the iPad 2, the follow-up to the original iPad it released last April. The iPad 2 features an all-new design along with new features including built-in cameras and a new gyroscope.At the heart of the iPad 2 is a 1GHz dual-core Apple A5 processor, which should provide a boost over the 1GHz single-core Apple A4 in the first iPad. Apple says the A5 is two times faster than the previous processor, and graphics performance is nine times faster. “The graphics on this thing are wonderful,” said Apple CEO Steve Jobs, who made a surprise appearance at the Wednesday event despite being on medical leave.
I be droolin' :(

I watched the keynote last night. While the iPad 2 is a very nice upgrade, there's nothing to make me replace my iPad 1 with a new one. It still does everything I need.

Guest LilBambi

Personally, it's what the original iPad should have been and glad to see they have come out with it. Quite a few things there that I would love to have but won't. :hysterical: I'll be sticking with my iPod Touch.

Personally, it's what the original iPad should have been and glad to see they have come out with it. Quite a few things there that I would love to have but won't. :hysterical: I'll be sticking with my iPod Touch.
But if Apple had put all the features in the original, they couldn't sell the "upgrade." Actually, I think the iPad 3 might get it right. :hysterical: My ePad isn't as good as the iPad2, but I only paid $185. :thumbsup: