Coming Soon, 8th Anniversary Celebration / And Frank Golden Is an MVP

Corrine

Calling all Highlanders! Put on your party hats and get ready to celebrate Scot's Newsletter Forums 8th Anniversary. balloons.gif The party begins on March 8. Be sure to plan a visit to join in the celebration. You may be one of the prize winners! balloons.gif

V.T. Eric Layton

Here's a piggy-back announcement:Scot's Staff Is Proud to Present......our newest Scot's Newsletter Forums MVP --> Frank Golden.Frank has been a valued member here for quite a few years. His selflessly given assistance to those in need is in keeping with traditions set by Scot and Bruno and other long time members here at Scot's. The Staff here at Scot's is proud to have another fine member recognized for his efforts.Congratulations, Frank! ;)=====I did it this way so that it doesn't clobber Corrine's announcement about the party.

Guest LilBambi

Coming Anniversary and new Forum MVP ... life is good! :thumbsup:Can't wait for the Anniversary party!!!Congrats Frank!!!

Calling all Highlanders! Put on your party hats and get ready to celebrate Scot's Newsletter Forums 8th Anniversary. balloons.gif The party begins on March 8. Be sure to plan a visit to join in the celebration. You may be one of the prize winners! balloons.gif
What perfect timing - I'm off work Tuesday and Wednesday so I can party all day and all night! ;) And way to go, Frank - congratulations!

securitybreach
What perfect timing - I'm off work Tuesday and Wednesday so I can party all day and all night! ;) And way to go, Frank - congratulations!
Yeah I will be off Tuesday too. I am always off on Mondays and Tuesdays so it worked out.