1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   JerryM

JerryM

Topic Cop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 08:30 PM

This is where I come when I need the real expertise. Accordingly, I have both kindle and an Ipad Air.

I use a Bible program called e-Sword (my sword on Android.) On both Windows and Android there is a commentary that is Barclay's Daily Study Bible. It is available for Windows and Android here. An incredible app that gives a lot of background and historical information. I have it on both Windows PC and my Kindle devices
http://www.biblesupp...ed&num=10&st=30

Evidently no one there has put it in a format for iPad. I wonder if there is an app that will automatically convert it from Android to iPad?
Thanks,
Jerry

#2 OFFLINE   LilBambi

LilBambi

Australisches Googler

• Forum Admins
  • 22,513 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 01:38 PM

Sorry to hear that! Converting seems not to be available from that direction.

I use Olive Tree Bible Study app for Windows, Mac and iOS. I got quite a few resources for free there over time. Not all at once. I did buy an awesome translation called The Voice Bible when it was on sale for a good price.

Sadly if you were using Olive Tree, you could have converted to eSword module.
Bambi
AKA Fran

Posted Image
My Public Key for Email :: BambisMusings Blog :: Fran's Computer Services Blog :: MyPassionIsBooks Blog :: 5BuckReview :: CNIRadio
"The Net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it." ~John Gilmore (Time Magazine, Dec 6, 1993)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users