What's Tonight's Topic and Who Are the Guests On...

V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

HA! Follow you on Twitter? Fat chance of that, pal. I don't do those silly social networking sites. Guess I'll just have to fire up VLC and Xchat come 1900hrs, huh? ;)

V.T. Eric Layton

C'mon, Bambi... give us a hint? Will it be Apple/Mac night again tonight, like last week? Adam's iStuff was OK last week, but I'm just not into those gadgets. How 'bout some nice political, activist, anarchism topics tonight? JL and Bambi's Anarchy Hour - We don't make bombs; we are The Bomb! ;)

Guest LilBambi

Got lots of science, space, interesting cool stuff...some Apple, Linux, Windows and more.

Should be fun...even have some huge 22lb pine cones that could crown ya good in Australia! :yes:

V.T. Eric Layton

Oh, BOY! It's that time again, folks. Time for the JimmyLee and Bambi Show this evening at 1900hrs EST on CNI Radio. Tune in a 1830hrs EST for some good music before the show.

I wonder what they'll be discussing tonight on the show. I'm looking forward to the FUN in the chat room, too. You should join us --> http://www.cniradio.com/chatwithus.html

Later....

securitybreach
Oh, BOY! It's that time again, folks. Time for the JimmyLee and Bambi Show this evening at 1900hrs EST on CNI Radio. Tune in a 1830hrs EST for some good music before the show.

I wonder what they'll be discussing tonight on the show. I'm looking forward to the FUN in the chat room, too. You should join us --> http://www.cniradio.com/chatwithus.html

Later....

I will be catching the replay after work like always.... B)

That was certainly crazy last night!

BTW, I had to finish my supper before I could start broadcasting... LOL Also, had to get my equipment configured [properly too. Yep. That was it.

:D

Adam

Guest LilBambi

The Adam and Joshua show is born!

Thank you so much for covering for us when our Verizon Wireless was being totally flaky last night to the point where we could not do our JimmyLee and Bambi Show last night!

Awesome!

V.T. Eric Layton

When are you going to get a Saturday off, Josh, so you can join us live in the chat during the show?

securitybreach
When are you going to get a Saturday off, Josh, so you can join us live in the chat during the show?

Dunno as it is a busy day :thumbsdown:

securitybreach
So, is it going to be JL & Bambi this evening or... The A & A iStuff Show? :whistling:

:hysterical:

Hey, do not jinx them!! :hysterical:

(JL and Bambi, that is)

V.T. Eric Layton

COOL! I'll try to join ya' then. That darn Saturday night CNI Radio thing is starting to get to be a habit, you know. ;)