Happy Anniversary Highlanders!

Guest LilBambi

Guest LilBambi

Happy Anniversary Highlanders!!

9 years of forum goodness since March 8, 2003!!

This may not be a particularly momentous year for the forums since next year will be the much more momentous 10 year anniversary! But 9 years is still something to be proud of, non?

There will be some things coming for this anniversary, but they will be starting a bit later than today, which is the actual anniversary date of March 8th.

So over the next week or two, keep your ears on, and look for some announcements here, amazingly enough, in the Announcements area of the Forums.

Congratulations Highlanders! You have made this forums a fun, comfortable place to kick back, relax, help others and get the help we need with our operating systems (ATL, ATW, ATM), hardware, security, networking, mobile devices, etc. Or just have some fun in the Restaurant at the Edge of the Universe.

Wow! 9 Years already!! Thank you all for making these Forums a great place to be!

V.T. Eric Layton

YAY! Happy Anniversary to Scot's Newsletter Forums. We even outlasted the actual Scot's Newsletter and the Scot's Newsletter Blog. Ain't we special? ;)

The BIGGEST THANKS OF ALL goes to Scot Finnie for putting up with our infestation of his board all these years. We're a tough pest to get rid of, it seems. :lol:

I used to be jealous of all you guys with those '03 join dates and those low member numbers, but I just realized I've been here for 2/3s of the time that this board has been in existence. At 11K+ posts, I've eaten up much more than my share of bandwidth. So, you pioneering fleas who initiated the infestation are not to be envied anymore. >_

NA-NA-NA-NA... :P

:hysterical:

Guest LilBambi

:hysterical:

Yep, there should be no envy of any kind, anyway. So many have helped to make this board a great board. Without each one's contribution, no matter how small or large that contribution is, we would not be what we are.

The people make it what it is. :thumbsup:

V.T. Eric Layton

The only member here who I'm still jealous of is SonicDragon. Why? Well, because that is one of the COOLEST usernames I've ever run across. :yes:

securitybreach

Happy Anniversary to Scot's Newsletter Forums!!

Thanks to everyone who has contributed over the years that have made this the BEST forum on the Internet. Big thanks to Scot for creating this excellent forum!!! :thumbup:

Happy 9th Anniversary to SNL Forum! and a special thanks to Scot Finnie for giving us a great place to hang and get our questions answered and problems solved.