mr robot

crp

Yes, and it's all the more interesting because the plot is unpredictable. I like being surprised and this show does that. Sometimes in a bad way, but it is a good distraction.

Yes, and it's all the more interesting because the plot is unpredictable. I like being surprised and this show does that. Sometimes in a bad way, but it is a good distraction.

They have the lingo down pretty well, and the commands could make some sort of sense. They did have one whopper though.

And how could an account manager at a security firm not know what a rootkit was?

Major kudos for that small GNOME-KDE monologue :)

It helped immensely that i had no idea what the show was about except that it was about a security hacker.

actually looking forward to ep 2.

Very good show and they are pretty accurate with the tech stuff which is a bit plus in my book!!

I thought so too. I've seen 5 episodes so far and will continue to watch.

back to ep 1 (only one i've seen so no spoilers please), was the ferris wheel just a place to meet? it seemed they were putting symbolism into it,especially with the trailing cars gyration, but i couldn't figure it out.

and is the E being the Dell just coincidence or did the writer go through DellHell at one time ? :)

securitybreach

back to ep 1 (only one i've seen so no spoilers please), was the ferris wheel just a place to meet? it seemed they were putting symbolism into it,especially with the trailing cars gyration, but i couldn't figure it out.

and is the E being the Dell just coincidence or did the writer go through DellHell at one time ? :)

Well the show does use some symbolism and the company they refer to as Evilcorp is more like if you took the worst of Apple/Microsoft/IBM/Dell and made it into a unethical company trying to take over the world... Oh wait, isn't that what those companies are trying to do anyway :hysterical:

• Like 2