Happy Thanksgiving Day!

securitybreach

Today it is pumpkin pie instead of cake!

Yep, I've got a pie waiting in the kitchen. My mother and I can't handle preparing and eating a turkey any more--with just two people, you get sick of it long before you've finished even a small turkey. It was okay some years ago when we had other people who would help eat it and take some home, but now it's just too much. So we're having a big, elaborate salad for dinner today (our favorite), but the pie has remained a constant.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Black Friday..England celebrated this event today . One lady suffered a broken wrist. Another confined to a wheel-chair had a big screen TV pulled down on her head . There were many reported brawls at which local constabulary attended . :whistling:

Guest LilBambi

I have been getting notifications via my Slickdeals and Slickdeals Black Friday app on my phone all day for various Black Friday sale items around town.

We had faux Turkey (Chicken Breasts roasted) since it's just the two of us. Got them for $1.99/lb for boneless chicken breasts.

Also made candied yams, greenbean casserole and mashed potatoes and gravy... all homemade of course.