Short attention span--

abarbarian

Linux Faithful Author Writes Novel Entirely In Tweets

He doesn’t just use Ubuntu either. Piers is a Fedora user and he prefers the KDE desktop. He takes full advantage of multiple workspaces and has designed a complete work-flow based on that environment. …Somehow he still manages to get by with dial-up, but I think that’s just the nature of stubborn old men.

Follow Piers on Twitter and keep up with the story for yourselves. @PiersAnthony

Go grand daddyo go :thumbsup:

http://www.thepowerbase.com/2012/03/linux-...rely-in-tweets/

Edited by abarbarian

Guest LilBambi

What a concept! Scifi fantasy author tweets a novel! How cool is that! Started reading it...I like that!

Now will have to see about getting it in real novel form when it's completed! LOL!

I added it to my rss feeder. I'll try to copy and paste into a file every ch so I can read at leisure when I have time. Just don ethe first 44 ch's. Would have done PA1 aswell but it is 112 ch's long. Might have a go sometime though. <_<

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone following this. Up to ep 67. I'm not reading it all till it is finished, that is if I can keep up with copying and pasting every tweet. <_<

All caught up. I went to his Twitter feed, scrolled down to the beginning and started reading up to the latest entry. From now on, I'll be following via RSS feed.

All caught up. I went to his Twitter feed, scrolled down to the beginning and started reading up to the latest entry. From now on, I'll be following via RSS feed.

I'm still copying and pasting.

Funnily enough I use FF with Brief as me RSS reader both in Arch and 7 and the feed is current in Arch but is a dead link in 7 :rolleyes:

o.t. - yes, abarbarian, some bits and pieces of 7 do disappoint.

Both feeds worked in FF on both os's but then the 7 feed went away. Reccon it is a FF thing rather than a 7 thing.

<_<

• 3 weeks later...

Up to ch 118 now.

Anyone still following ?

An the big mystery :th_1sm330office-work:

Where did chapters 97 and 112 disapear to ?

Well it :signs-wasntme2:

• 2 months later...

Anyone still reading ?

I have PA1 and PA2 copied to file if anyone would like to catch up. Am up to episode 86 in PA3.

Guess I'll have to read them one day instead of just copying and pasteing. :fish: