162 replies to this topic

#76 OFFLINE   sunrat

sunrat

Thread Kahuna

• Forum Moderators
  • 5,660 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:42 PM

Cute wallpaper.
I notice the battery temp conversion is wrong. 25C is not 57F, it's 77F.
registered Linux user number 324659  ||    The importance of Reading The *Fine* Manual! :D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them.

#77 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 23,848 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:34 PM

View Postsunrat, on 28 March 2013 - 07:42 PM, said:

Cute wallpaper.
I notice the battery temp conversion is wrong. 25C is not 57F, it's 77F.

Yeah, that is the conky app I use. Some of the things like battery temp and processor version are not correct but it works well enough.
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image
CNI Radio/G+ Profile/Configs/PGP Key/comhack π

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress toward more pain." -George Orwell, 1984

#78 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 23,848 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:12 PM

Nexus 4 with Nova Launcher Prime:

Posted Image

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress toward more pain." -George Orwell, 1984

#79 OFFLINE   LilBambi

LilBambi

Australisches Googler

• Forum Admins
  • 22,545 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:34 PM

I love it!

Looks like an area off the Pacific Northwest.
Bambi
AKA Fran

Posted Image
My Public Key for Email :: BambisMusings Blog :: Fran's Computer Services Blog :: MyPassionIsBooks Blog :: 5BuckReview :: CNIRadio
"The Net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it." ~John Gilmore (Time Magazine, Dec 6, 1993)

#80 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 23,848 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:45 AM

I was wondering what everyone used to show their device's frame on the screenshots and a user on the Nexus 4 community mentioned the name of the website: https://plus.google....sts/16L5kpei93q

http://developer.and...device-art.html

Posted ImagePosted Image
Neat stuff!! :thumbsup:
I have seen other devices over the years posted like this so I imagine there are other sites for different devices.

#81 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 23,848 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:06 AM

Here is an app that does this but with a few more devices:

All generated art is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Device Frames available:
Nexus S
Galaxy Nexus
Samsung Galaxy S III
Samsung Galaxy Note
Nexus 7
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7inch
Motorola Xoom /10 -inch tablet
HTC One X

https://play.google....eframegenerator

#82 OFFLINE   Fuddster

Fuddster

Post Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:46 PM

Since I just got a new phone and a new granddaughter, I thought I'd show them both off!

Posted Image

The phone is a Droid Maxx, the granddaughter is a Kayleigh.

Here's a shot of my battery use so far today. I took it off the charger at about 4:30 am. Absolutely loving not having to worry about my battery during the day! PS - the battery dropped another 1% in the hour between when I took the screenshot and when I finally posted it...

Posted Image

The phone is running stock Kitkat 4.4 with Apex Launcher, The time/weather widget is Transparent Weather, and the icon pack is Suave Icons for GO Launcher Ex.
MAXIM 41: "Do you have a backup?" means " I can't fix this."

Posted Image

The Rute Cellar | Fuddster on Twitter

#83 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 23,848 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:32 PM

Looks nice and congratulations on the new granddaughter!!

#84 OFFLINE   Fuddster

Fuddster

Post Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:05 PM

Thanks! She's a keeper if I do say so myself!

Posted Image

#85 OFFLINE   mac

mac

Topic Cop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 01:42 PM

View PostFuddster, on 07 March 2014 - 08:05 PM, said:

Thanks! She's a keeper if I do say so myself!
She definitely looks like a keeper! :thumbsup: I just welcomed my second grandchild, a granddaughter like you, last month, and my son and his wife named her Kyleigh. According to my son, it's a Celtic name. Small world... Unfortunately, I can't show my smartphone screen, because I don't have one, or a desire to get one. :rolleyes:
Mac
"Long ago, when men cursed and beat the ground with sticks,
it was called witchcraft. Today it's called golf." -- Will Rogers (1879-1935)

#86 OFFLINE   LilBambi

LilBambi

Australisches Googler

• Forum Admins
  • 22,545 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 07:40 PM

Congrats on your second grandchild, a granddaughter, mac! :thumbup:
Bambi
AKA Fran

Posted Image
My Public Key for Email :: BambisMusings Blog :: Fran's Computer Services Blog :: MyPassionIsBooks Blog :: 5BuckReview :: CNIRadio
"The Net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it." ~John Gilmore (Time Magazine, Dec 6, 1993)

#87 OFFLINE   LilBambi

LilBambi

Australisches Googler

• Forum Admins
  • 22,545 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 07:48 PM

Kyleigh is a form of Kylie:

Possibly (English) "boomerang" or (Irish, Gaelic) "graceful". Feminine form of Kyle.

Not bad, graceful in Irish or Gaelic. Boomerang...I don't know. Maybe she will keep coming back to Mommy and Daddy? ;)

Again, there is also Kyleigh's Law - a law in New Jersey (S2314) It requires any driver under age 21 who holds a permit or probationary (formerly provisional) driver's license to display a $4 pair of decals on the top left corner of the front and rear license plates of their vehicles.

May not be relevant. ;)

Edited by LilBambi, 09 March 2014 - 07:49 PM.

Bambi
AKA Fran

Posted Image

#88 OFFLINE   Fuddster

Fuddster

Post Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 09:10 PM

View Postmac, on 09 March 2014 - 01:42 PM, said:

She definitely looks like a keeper! :thumbsup: I just welcomed my second grandchild, a granddaughter like you, last month, and my son and his wife named her Kyleigh. According to my son, it's a Celtic name. Small world... Unfortunately, I can't show my smartphone screen, because I don't have one, or a desire to get one. :rolleyes:

Thanks, Mac, and congrats on your granddaughter as well!

Posted Image

#89 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 23,848 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 01:02 AM

Nexus 4 with new wallpaper running CyanogenMod (snapshot M6):

Posted Image

#90 OFFLINE   alphaomega

alphaomega

Multithreader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 08:52 PM

Nexus 7 2012 / CyanogenMod 06-22-14 nightly / Apex launcher
Posted Image

Edited by alphaomega, 22 June 2014 - 08:54 PM.

#91 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 23,848 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 09:08 PM

Very nice!!  :thumbup:

#92 OFFLINE   alphaomega

alphaomega

Multithreader

• Members
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 01:28 PM

Well that did not last long (CyanogenMod).
I went back to stock ROM (could not get Hoopla Digital to work in CyanogenMod).

Nexus 7 / KitKat 4.4.4 / Apex launcher
Looks the same. I'm going to miss the benefits of using CyanogenMod.

Posted Image

#93 OFFLINE   LilBambi

LilBambi

Australisches Googler

• Forum Admins
  • 22,545 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 06:17 PM

Nice! :yes:

I think Josh said he's gone back to Stock too.
Bambi
AKA Fran

Posted Image

#94 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 23,848 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 09:07 PM

View PostLilBambi, on 29 June 2014 - 06:17 PM, said:

think Josh said he's gone back to Stock too.
I did B)

#95 OFFLINE   alphaomega

alphaomega

Multithreader

• Members
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 11:01 PM

An old second hand iPhone 4 / Carrier unlocked / No carrier / Can make calls using WiFi and Talkatone.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#96 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 23,848 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:45 PM

Nexus 4 / Android 4.4.4 / Stock / Nova Launcher Prime

Posted Image

#97 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 23,848 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:50 PM

Nexus 4 Android 4.4.4. Nova prime launcher

Posted Image

#98 OFFLINE   Capt.Crow

Capt.Crow

Multithreader

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 04:40 PM

PLease dump this above for me . Every time I try It dont happen . It's supposed to be a picture of my mb dt.
Linux counter no . 393441

#99 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 23,848 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 10:35 PM

Cap. Crow: Follow this video to upload image and copy the "Direct Image" url on the right. Then click the picture icon on the edit toolbar when posting a reply and insert the url into the input box

#100 OFFLINE   Capt.Crow

Capt.Crow

Multithreader

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 05:43 PM

Thanks for that Securitybreach . I was just trying to snatch picture copy of my funny fone from Giggle images .
Linux counter no . 393441

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users