Mandriva Spring Update Question

Grogerf

Hallo Folks :D ,I'm running Mandriva Spring Free and the auto-update tool picks up an update which gives the error message,"Sorry, the following package cannot be selected:libvorbis0-devel-1.1.2-1.1mdv2007.1.i586 (due to unsatisfied pkgconfig(ogg))" :hmm: When I go into the MCC and check on pkgconfig I find that pkgconfig-0.21-1mdv2007.1.i586 is installed :whistling: Do I need to do anything ;) Looking forward to knowing what to do B) Grogerf

Hi GrogerIt is not your install but an error in the updates Mandriva has to fix . . . they are aware of the problem and are working on it. So sit back a few days and I will let you know when things are back to normal again.BTW: I did select "N" on the question:

Some requested packages cannot be installed:libvorbis0-devel-1.1.2-1.1mdv2007.1.i586 (due to unsatisfied pkgconfig(ogg))Continue installation anyway? (Y/n) N
B) Bruno

Hi GrogerIt is not your install but an error in the updates Mandriva has to fix . . . they are aware of the problem and are working on it. So sit back a few days and I will let you know when things are back to normal again.BTW: I did select "N" on the question: B) Bruno
Hallo Bruno :D ,Thanks for your immediate reply :thumbsup: I reckon I can wait for a few days whilst attending to "The List" from the Minister for Home Affairs :) Good to know that it's not the install :thumbsup: Thanks again,Grogerf

Updates now fixed & all works 'as advertised'!!
:hysterical: . . . . great ! Yep the bug seems to be closed . . . I will post the updates as soon as I have them tested on Mars and Uranus ;):hysterical: Bruno