1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 22,495 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 12:37 PM

This is quoted from my post on google+:

So I turned my old phone into a streaming webcam using a simple app. I have known about doing this for a long time but I never had more than one working phone at a time as I usually sold the old to buy a new one. Anyway, the app is called IP Webcam and you could stream over wifi or remotely using another app called Video Surveillance Ivideon. They are a paid service but provide up to 2 cameras on their free account. Pretty nifty trick

IP Camera: https://play.google....=com.pas.webcam
Ivideon: https://play.google.....ivideon.client

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image
CNI Radio/G+ Profile/Configs/PGP Key/comhack π

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress toward more pain." -George Orwell, 1984

#2 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 22,495 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 12:44 PM

Ha, Inception:

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image
CNI Radio/G+ Profile/Configs/PGP Key/comhack π

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress toward more pain." -George Orwell, 1984

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users