^v^ Happy Birthday Penguin! ^v^

Bruno

^v^ Happy Birthday Penguin! ^v^Fellow Penguins: As many of you are aware, a number of penguins never venture out of the ATL. In order to speed birthday wishes on their way to fellow penguins, we are starting a new thread: Happy Birthday Penguin!This thread will give you the opportunity to send birthday wishes to any fellow penguin without venturing out of All Things Linux. Please feel free to post either here or in the Water Cooler, if you visit there. Since we became aware that a number of folks don't go there, we wanted to post our wishes where they will see them!:D The ATL Mod Team

• 5 weeks later...

Ten lashes for Adam with a wet noodle for not posting here first thing this morning! :wacko: :medic: :oops:Happy Birthday Swingkatz! :flowers: :flowers:

Today's Birthdays1 member is celebrating his/her birthday todayswingkatz(20)
??? . . . Tomorrow ?? Look at the calender . . . :flowers: . . it says May 15th . . . and that is today :PB) Bruno

Are you sure you know when her birthday really is? Go look at the calendar. It says the 15th. My tick tock says today is the 15th? Which one of you does not know when the real birthday is? Should we consult your mother?

Are you sure you know when her birthday really is?  Go look at the calendar.  It says the 15th.  My tick tock says today is the 15th?  Which one of you does not know when the real birthday is?  Should we consult your mother?

Well, it is WRONG! :flowers: Edited by ross549

Which is wrong? My tick tock or the calendar? Then again, I know my tick tock is correct so are you saying it is a typo? :flowers: