• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Corrine

Corrine

The Mystical Rose

• Forum Admins
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 10:14 AM

Pale Moon has been updated to Version 27.6.0. This is a major development update. Details are available in the Release Notes.

To get the update now, select "Help" from the Pale Moon menu at the upper left of the browser window.  Select About Pale Moon > Check for Updates.
Posted Image

Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.

#2 OFFLINE   V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

Nocturnal Slacker

• Forum Admins
  • 21,255 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 07:40 PM

I've been having some quirky behavior from Firefox lately, so after about a day of tweaking and customizing, I've gotten Pale Moon to be what I need it to be. It's going to be my default browser for a while. We'll see how things work out. :)

#3 OFFLINE   V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

Nocturnal Slacker

• Forum Admins
  • 21,255 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:56 PM

Got all the final tweaks and customizations going in my Pale Moon today. Here's a screenie of it along with my new custom Start.me page that pops up automagically when you open a new tab on the tab bar...

Posted Image

#4 OFFLINE   crp

crp

Discussion Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,051 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 05:41 AM

the latest release has a lot of stuff in it that fixes or removes problematic items, lots of them seem legacy related.
i think he went with the start.me page as a replacement of the 'please pay' pitches. I'd rather he went Patreon but the page doesn't bother me all that much.
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. ~C. S. Lewis

#5 OFFLINE   V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

Nocturnal Slacker

• Forum Admins
  • 21,255 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 11:45 AM

I haven't seen any beg for bucks. If I could give 'em a jolt, I would. Not possible in my current financial state, though. Every clinking coin is important to me these days.

#6 OFFLINE   Corrine

Corrine

The Mystical Rose

• Forum Admins
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 08:57 AM

Pale Moon version 27.6.1 has been released.  The update has minor bug fixes.  

Release Notes
Posted Image

Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users