6 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   dicknite

dicknite

Post Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 08 April 2003 - 06:54 PM

Being curious, and not being everywhere all the time, I subscribe to several newsletters.  Keeps me up to date on the things I haven't found myself on the 'net'.It would be interesting to know what newsletters you folks subscribe to - might be able to expand our horizons even more!Some of my favorites are:SFNL (You're here...  no link needed!)Fred Langa's Langa List PlusMike Elgan's Mike's ListChris Pirillo's Lockergnome (Several here)A.J. Axline's Byte Back (Although, last issue, he said he was moving on...)Several news-type (CNN, Etc...), emergency notification (weather and news),  fishing, tractor, and several others that are non-computer related.What're yours?d|:^)Dick

#2 OFFLINE   eksimba

eksimba

Post Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 08 April 2003 - 07:33 PM

In addition to SFNL, Langa List, and Mike's List, I also enjoy:Karen Kenworthy's NewsletterThe Harrow Technology Report The Naked PCCool Trick And TrinketsConnected HomeThere's probably more that I'm forgetting, and there's a bunch of technical newsletters that I glance through. But those will get me through the day... B)

#3 OFFLINE   Bruno

Bruno

Le Professeur Pingouin

• Admin Emeritus
  • 37,904 posts

Posted 08 April 2003 - 08:50 PM

My windows newsletters;SFNLFred LangaKaren Kenworthy'sLockergnome windows daily, bits and bites, digital mediaMy Linux newsletters;Lockergnome Penguin shelltinyminds.orgmadpenguin.orgfreshmeat.netnewsforge.com linuxtoday.comBruno

#4 OFFLINE   L_P

L_P

Message Adept

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 08 April 2003 - 09:51 PM

Scot's, Karen's, Langa List, and Lockergnome Penguin shell
Registered Linux User #401179

#5 OFFLINE   benhenry

benhenry

Message Adept

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 08 April 2003 - 10:15 PM

dicknite, on Apr 8 2003, 05:54 PM, said:

It would be interesting to know what newsletters you folks subscribe to - might be able to expand our horizons even more!
Great Idea, Dick... I think I might try that Cool Trick one.Here's one that hasn't been mentioned: offbeat, political, satirical, and documented. It is hard to describe...The Smoking Gun

#6 OFFLINE   greengeek

greengeek

Forum Fiend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 09 April 2003 - 12:58 AM

:D Scot's and Lockergnome, few others, I tend to read tech stuff straight from the web site and bookmark any useful sites.  I download any useful stuff that I can print out and read later (too much computer is hard on old eyes).Joy

#7 OFFLINE   tntoak

tntoak

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 April 2003 - 05:18 AM

LangaList Plus, Scot's Newsletter, Mike's List, and Lockergnome (three different newsletters from there)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users