• Forum MVP
  • 4,188 posts

Posted 28 March 2003 - 12:23 PM

Happy Birthday! :blink:  B)  B)

#4 Guest_Paracelsus_*

Guest_Paracelsus_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2003 - 12:28 PM

B) Many Happy Returns of the Day B) "We Baked You a Birthday CakeIf You get a Tummy AcheAnd You Moan and Groan in WoeDon't Forget... We Told You So"*!! :blink:  B)(Scot... I just couldn't resist getting back at ya for the "Puke Face" incident) * From "Half Baked Icemen" - The Three Stooges

#5 OFFLINE   Scot

Scot

Administrator

• Forum Admins
  • 2,018 posts

Posted 28 March 2003 - 12:42 PM

Thank you all! I appreciate it. The older I get, the more I wish you could have birthdays without getting older.  :blink: Now we'll just have to wait and see what Cyndy got me for my birthday. I asked for a pick-up truck (because, I don't know why because). But, um, somehow I'm guessing it'll be something, ah, less ... expensive.Although we got really good news on our taxes this year. Our tax guy called yesterday and gave me an amazing B-Day present. I'm still smiling.What I learned: Sometimes it's a really good thing to have a side business like the newsletter that isn't in the black. Although, apparently what really saved our butts tax-wise this year was that neither Cyndy nor I have gotten around to changing employer withholding from "single" to "married." Even though we've been married for quite a while now.So maybe the takeaway is that sometimes laziness pays off. Although I know any of you tax experts out there will be telling me we could have been making interest on the withholding. What can I say? I like good surprises.-- Scot
Scot Finnie, Business & Technology Writer, Editor (that's me in the upper left corner)

#6 OFFLINE   dicknite

dicknite

Post Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 28 March 2003 - 02:22 PM

Wow!45 years old...  That's 1/3 of the way to 135!  Remember when you started driving at 15 - wasn't that long ago...  You were only 1/3 of the way to NOW!Time does keep marching on...  and on...  and on...Happy birthday  :blink: d|:^)Dick

#7 OFFLINE   Scot

Scot

Administrator

• Forum Admins
  • 2,018 posts

Posted 28 March 2003 - 02:31 PM

All I have to say, Dick, is that I hope you're older than me!  :blink: -- Scot
Scot Finnie, Business & Technology Writer, Editor (that's me in the upper left corner)

#8 OFFLINE   Stryder

Stryder

Multithreader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 28 March 2003 - 02:54 PM

No way.....happy birthday "Big Crowdie"!!! I hope you have a good day....go have some fun!!!

#9 OFFLINE   Frank

Frank

Message Adept

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 30 March 2003 - 05:45 PM

The older I get, the more I wish you could have birthdays without getting older.
Scot--On your birthday, you don't get a year older--you get one year more mature and one year wiser!  Well--that's what my father-in-law used to say anyway.

#10 OFFLINE   LilBambi

LilBambi

Australisches Googler

• Forum Admins
  • 22,545 posts

Posted 30 March 2003 - 06:09 PM

Happy Birthday Scot ... better late than never :)That's what I get for not checking every nook and cranny for new message Topics!  :rolleyes:
Bambi
AKA Fran

Posted Image
My Public Key for Email :: BambisMusings Blog :: Fran's Computer Services Blog :: MyPassionIsBooks Blog :: 5BuckReview :: CNIRadio
"The Net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it." ~John Gilmore (Time Magazine, Dec 6, 1993)

#11 Guest_ComputerBob_*

Guest_ComputerBob_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2003 - 06:38 PM

Happy Birthday, Scot!You know it's a funny thing, but our generation ages faster than our parents! When I was a year old, I was 1/25th the age of my mother.When I was 25, I was 1/2 the age of my mother.Now, I'm almost 2/3 the age of my mother.At this rate, one of these days, I'll be older than my mother! :rolleyes:

#12 OFFLINE   LilBambi

LilBambi

Australisches Googler

• Forum Admins
  • 22,545 posts

Posted 30 March 2003 - 06:47 PM

ComputerBob --Sounds like there's hope yet ! :rolleyes:  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  ;)  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(
Bambi
AKA Fran

Posted Image
My Public Key for Email :: BambisMusings Blog :: Fran's Computer Services Blog :: MyPassionIsBooks Blog :: 5BuckReview :: CNIRadio
"The Net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it." ~John Gilmore (Time Magazine, Dec 6, 1993)

#13 Guest_ComputerBob_*

Guest_ComputerBob_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2003 - 01:59 AM

LilBambi, on Mar 30 2003, 04:47 PM, said:

ComputerBob --Sounds like there's hope yet ! :)  B)  :P  ;)  :)  :)  :(  :)  :D  :)  ;)  :P  B)
A rope net? Why would I need a rope net?I just don't understand you young whippersnappers! :(  :)  :(

#14 OFFLINE   LilBambi

LilBambi

Australisches Googler

• Forum Admins
  • 22,545 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 10:39 AM

Right!  B)  B)  :)  :)
Bambi
AKA Fran

Posted Image

#15 OFFLINE   Scot

Scot

Administrator

• Forum Admins
  • 2,018 posts

Posted 01 April 2003 - 10:45 PM

Thanks, Everyone! Man, I'd forgotten why I loved birthdays so much.  :) -- Scot

#16 Guest_ThunderRiver_*

Guest_ThunderRiver_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2003 - 11:55 PM

Heheh Happy belated Birthday! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users