#1 OFFLINE   abarbarian

abarbarian

Thread Kahuna

• Forum MVP
  • 5,553 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 04:43 AM

Well sort of :Laughing:

https://www.kitguru....Speed=noscript'

STALKER 2 is one of those games that exists in gaming folklore right beside the likes of Half-Life 3 and The Last Guardian (until it was released that is). The game had been in development **** for a number of years. However, in a surprise twist, two weeks ago, GSC GameWorld revealed STALKER 2 will now be coming out in

Will we all still be alive then :tease:
Install ARCH
You'll never need to install it again
"I did and I'm really happy"

Posted Image~~~~~~~~~~~~~Posted Image

#2 OFFLINE   V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

Nocturnal Slacker

• Forum Admins
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 11:14 AM

Yeah... I wouldn't hold your breath on this one. They announced this before even putting together a crew to create it. It could be a while. They probably just made the announcement to see if there would be enough RAH-RAHs on the fan forums to justify the expense of producing it.

#3 OFFLINE   abarbarian

abarbarian

Thread Kahuna

• Forum MVP
  • 5,553 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 11:29 AM

View PostV.T. Eric Layton, on 08 June 2018 - 11:14 AM, said:

Yeah... I wouldn't hold your breath on this one. They announced this before even putting together a crew to create it. It could be a while. They probably just made the announcement to see if there would be enough RAH-RAHs on the fan forums to justify the expense of producing it.

Yeah I doubt I could hold my breath till 2021 an that is if they do launch it then with no holdups. :Laughing:
Install ARCH
You'll never need to install it again
"I did and I'm really happy"

Posted Image~~~~~~~~~~~~~Posted Image

#4 OFFLINE   V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

Nocturnal Slacker

• Forum Admins
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 12:57 PM

I've been happily playing Call of Chernobyl, a massive stand alone game that combines all three of the existing STALKER games into on giant exclusion zone map/play area along with numerous upgrades. There's even some great mods/addons for this. You can play in Story Mode or Free-play, which I prefer.

Info here: https://www.moddb.co...ll-of-chernobyl

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stalker, pc, game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users