Linux game

greengeek

Saw that as well. It is pretty amazing that it has gone up in the polls so quickly. Not quite my type of game, but one worth keeping in mind with teenagers and young adults around. I bet there are some folks in the forum playing that one now.

B) Over 200MB on dial up, no thanks. I prefer Pysol.If it ever comes out on a magazine cover CD then I'd have a look at it but by then I might have learned enough programming to write my own.This programming is more difficult than Linux, hard to concentrate!

Good luck. The only programming I ever learned was basic. Of course, that was at a teletype terminal and punch card machine. Just remember - logic! :blink: You do pretty amazing for dial up. If you ever get something better, you will forget what it was like in "the old days."

:blink: Shisen-sho is my favourite Linux game along with Pysol. I just found a Windows version of Shisen-sho (it seems to be in German but it plays the same as in English). Maybe in a couple of years I might be able to write my own programmes like these.

:blink: Shisen-sho is my favourite Linux game along with Pysol.  I just found a Windows version of Shisen-sho (it seems to be in German but it plays the same as in English).  Maybe in a couple of years I might be able to write my own programmes like these.
Hi Joy,A while ago, found a Windows version of Shisen-Sho that was identical to the Linux version, and in English; will look for the URL when I get the chance, and post it here. :lol: It's free, also. :lol:

:blink: Thanks Quint but I just found an English version which looks the same as the German one and also the same as the Linux version.What would we ever do if we didn't have Google?

:blink: Thanks Quint but I just found an English version which looks the same as the German one and also the same as the Linux version.What would we ever do if we didn't have Google?
Hi Joy, glad you found it...would be a sad day w/o Google. :lol: But...searchengines.jpg :lol: