Greetings from Lincoln, NE

Starkweather

Hey Starkweather... just curious, but why did you choose the infamous Charlie Starkweather as your screenname/avatar? I'm from Nebraska, and know quite well of the history of the long-since-been executed mass-murderer....

No, we're not. Actually, we are about 4 miles from the Mississippi River in west/Central WI. LaCrosse is a big place on the map, and we're about 30 miles south of there. Beautiful country. B)

jbredmound,I guessed you were in the LaCrosse area from checking your profile. I live in Kenosha county, in the far southeast corner of Wisconsin. I have scads of relatives in Grant county, not far below you.

Mass Murderer...here?...on SFNL?....cool!
Oh, great! Next come the defrocked priests and convicted politicians. (Or are they already here??)Starkweather, my mom's from Ord, but I've never visited...yet.

Nope, sorry Stryder, no chance of picking up "best practices" from this one. His techniques were more software, less hardware. B)

My wife was raised in Wisconsin, but I am a "newbie", so I have to grab the map as these locations are mentioned. Native Arizonan myself, but all the folks moving in there from everywhere trashed my State, and I finally said "enough is enough".No now I live on a 5 1/2 acre "farmette" on the ridge above the Mississippi (about the same amount of land that 20 houses sat on in my former neighborhood), and I just let my chickens out for the day, so I can watch them running all over, scratching for worms...This part of the state I am getting to know (essentially, West of Madison, and I really love it here. :D