Updated Welcome and incorporation of important Pinned items

Guest LilBambi

Guest LilBambi

Adam/ross549, our newest Admin, and Lead Moderator for The Restaurant at the Edge of the Universe forum, has done a great job of incorporating the many important pinned posts into Welcome to the Restaurant at the Edge of the Universe posting.

Since many Highlanders after they have been here for awhile, do not actually re-read the Welcome posting (generally read more by new Highlander Members), I thought I would call attention to this great great revised Welcome post so folks wouldn't feel we had lost all those wonderful topics that were pinned about the forum history, etc.

This change to the Welcome posting and the pinned topics greatly cleans up the look and makes it easier to find the new posts in The Restaurant at the Edge of the Universe forum.

Calling all Highlanders, Check it out!

Welcome to the Restaurant at the Edge of the Universe

Great job Adam! :thumbsup:

Thanks,

Also, if anyone has a thread that should be called out in this post, put a link here. I would love to have an ongoing history of the Cooler/Restaurant. :-)

Adam