STALKER 2 coming to a pc near you soon.

abarbarian

abarbarian

Well sort of :Laughing:

https://www.kitguru.net/gaming/ryan-burgess/stalker-2-may-have-been-announced-early-in-an-effort-to-court-publishers-at-e3/?PageSpeed=noscript%27

STALKER 2 is one of those games that exists in gaming folklore right beside the likes of Half-Life 3 and The Last Guardian (until it was released that is). The game had been in development **** for a number of years. However, in a surprise twist, two weeks ago, GSC GameWorld revealed STALKER 2 will now be coming out in

Will we all still be alive then :tease:

• Like 1

V.T. Eric Layton

Yeah... I wouldn't hold your breath on this one. They announced this before even putting together a crew to create it. It could be a while. They probably just made the announcement to see if there would be enough RAH-RAHs on the fan forums to justify the expense of producing it.

abarbarian

Yeah... I wouldn't hold your breath on this one. They announced this before even putting together a crew to create it. It could be a while. They probably just made the announcement to see if there would be enough RAH-RAHs on the fan forums to justify the expense of producing it.

Yeah I doubt I could hold my breath till 2021 an that is if they do launch it then with no holdups. :Laughing:

V.T. Eric Layton

I've been happily playing Call of Chernobyl, a massive stand alone game that combines all three of the existing STALKER games into on giant exclusion zone map/play area along with numerous upgrades. There's even some great mods/addons for this. You can play in Story Mode or Free-play, which I prefer.

Info here: https://www.moddb.com/mods/call-of-chernobyl