• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   GolfProRM

GolfProRM

Mr. Incredible

• Forum MVP
  • 2,910 posts

Posted 15 April 2003 - 10:06 PM

of course, after all of this, I've now switched to Phoenix (or Firebird if you will) with much success.  I see why everyone has been ranting and raving about this program as it's simple, small, and just plain great!I haven't messed much with Phoenix, so could someone tell me if there's an easy way to export/copy bookmarks?  I'd like to copy them and take them to work so I can update them there...

#2 OFFLINE   Stryder

Stryder

Multithreader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 15 April 2003 - 11:05 PM

GolfProRM, on Apr 15 2003, 09:06 PM, said:

of course, after all of this, I've now switched to Phoenix (or Firebird if you will) with much success.  I see why everyone has been ranting and raving about this program as it's simple, small, and just plain great!I haven't messed much with Phoenix, so could someone tell me if there's an easy way to export/copy bookmarks?  I'd like to copy them and take them to work so I can update them there...
All you need to do is click "Bookmarks"......then click "Manage Bookmarks". A new window will open, the "Bookmark Manager" window. Once you are there, just click "File" and you will see the export option.Hope this helps.

#3 OFFLINE   GolfProRM

GolfProRM

Mr. Incredible

• Forum MVP
  • 2,910 posts

Posted 15 April 2003 - 11:10 PM

ahh!  gotcha...  thanks Stryder!!!

#4 OFFLINE   Stryder

Stryder

Multithreader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 15 April 2003 - 11:16 PM

You are more than welcome. Glad I could help. I started a new thread out of this. It was kinda confusing with it being in the Myway.com thread. Hope you don't mind.

#5 OFFLINE   GolfProRM

GolfProRM

Mr. Incredible

• Forum MVP
  • 2,910 posts

Posted 15 April 2003 - 11:19 PM

no prob...  makes sense I guess...  didn't even think about it  ;)

#6 OFFLINE   Scot

Scot

Administrator

• Forum Admins
  • 2,019 posts

Posted 16 April 2003 - 07:58 AM

Great thread split, Stryder. I decided to move these two Phoenix/Firebird threads to Windows and Apps only because there seems to be a lively Phoenix orientation there right now.-- Scot
Scot Finnie, Business & Technology Writer, Editor (that's me in the upper left corner)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users