Welcome Guillermo Garron (Go2linux)

V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

We don't normally make welcome threads just for new members, but this one is a special case.I'd like everyone to welcome Guillermo Garron to BATL. Guillermo has a very helpful site for Linux folks at http://www.go2linux.org/. Stop on by there and visit with him. You might even learn a thing or two. His site is very popular. He was discussing with me recently the fact that he gets a lot of email from his readers asking for assistance. He wanted to know if I knew of an efficient way to assist these folks. I suggested BATL. Guillermo has agreed to start referring his readers here for help with their Linux adventures. So, let's do as we always do... carry on as Bruno would have wanted us to; being friendly and helpful to folks of all knowledge and skill levels. That is a driving force everywhere here at Scot's, regardless of your interests or operating system.Guillermo, we have quite a few developers stopping by and chatting with us here also. Folks you may be interested in talking with... Tomas Forsman and Jesse Zhang of the Foresight Linux project, Texstar of the PCLinuxOS project, Jeff Hoogland of the Bodhi Linux project, etc. We have some interesting conversations here at times.I hope you enjoy your visits with us. :thumbsup:~Eric

securitybreach

Welcome to the forum Guillermo Garron, glad to have you here!!I have been following your blog for years, keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Welcome Guillermo..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................When is he coming?Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...................I bet he is one of those people that like to make a grand entrance. :thumbsup:As Chip said. "I look forward to making your acquaintance"All the best,Ian

Welcome Guillermo..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................When is he coming?All the best,Ian
He is a busy chap he'll find his way here soon enough. :hysterical: http://www.linuxaria.com/article/slackware...2%BB+English%29Will it be a beer and pies or a wine and cucumber sandwiches do :hysterical:

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome Guillermo Garron!Great to have you on the forums. Love your site!
Thanks to all of you for the great welcome! I'll try to visit the forum more often :hysterical:, and not only on weekends...You guys have a great community here, happy to start being part of it.