Firefox Update -- Legit?
Posted 22 June 2017 - 12:52 PM
The address is https://iegohnewfrog...70cd7eb2d4.html
However I have the latest Firefox.
Posted 22 June 2017 - 04:06 PM
Configs/PGP Key/comhack π ∞
"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress toward more pain." -George Orwell, 1984
Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:23 AM
Posted 23 June 2017 - 12:07 PM
Posted 23 June 2017 - 07:22 PM
Please download Adware Cleaner and save it to your Desktop.
- Right-click on AdwCleaner.exe and select Run As Administrator
- The tool will start to update the database, please wait a bit.
- Click on the Scan button.
- AdwCleaner will begin. Please be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.
- After the scan has finished, click on the Clean button.
- Press OK when asked to close all programs and follow the onscreen prompts.
- Press OK again to allow AdwCleaner to restart the computer and complete the removal process.
Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.
- Disable your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
- Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista or Seven, right-mouse click it and select "Run as Administrator".
- The tool will open and start scanning your system.
- Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!
Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users