Photo

Get rich with Firefox !!!!!!!!!&#

Yesterday, 05:34 AM

Posted by abarbarian in Social Media
Get rich with Firefox or *(int *)NULL = 0 trying: Automated bug-bounty hunter build touted

Do you love Firefox, Linux, and the internet? Are you interested in earning money from the comfort of your own home? Are you OK with a special flavor of Firefox quietly gobbling up memory in a hunt for exploitable security bugs?
If so, Mozilla has a deal for you.

I might just give this a whirl. :breakfast:

36 Views · 1 Replies ( Last reply by V.T. Eric Layton )

Photo

Leap 15 Install

21 Jul 2018

Posted by ebrke in Bruno's All Things Linux
This subject might be better in Hardware, I don't know.

I have a Thinkpad T420. I can't run OpenSUSE Leap 15 install without turning acpi off--media boots, but when I select Installation I can't get the it to run. I have to turn acpi off in the installer before running or no go. Question is what am I going to use for power management if I complete an install with no acpi?

94 Views · 21 Replies ( Last reply by ebrke )

Photo

40 Linux Games That You Must Play in 2018

21 Jul 2018

Posted by securitybreach in Bruno's All Things Linux

The last time we compiled a list of Linux Games was back in 2017 – The 25 Best Games for Linux and Steam Machines. Since we’re in 2018 it is only fair that we compile another list Linux gamers can refer to as they prepare to storm Steam’s (and other game services’) servers.

The games are listed in no particular order; And even though some of them featured on the previous list I advise you to check that one out here before proceeding.

Now, without further ado …

https://www.fossmint...-games-of-2018/

38 Views · 3 Replies ( Last reply by securitybreach )

Latest Discussions

Site Navigation

Online Users

0 members, 74 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Bing, Google, Yahoo

Portal v1.1.0 by DevFuse | Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS