Google phone book

drcott

Go to Google.In search bar type in your phone number.More than likely your name and maybe your address will show.To delete from their database,click on telephone icon,scroll down for removal instructions.

My wife told me she got an email about this yesterday that said this was a "Horrible breach of privacy."You can also type into the toolbar, the name, comma, city, comma, state of a person and it will give you their phone number and links to mapquest for a map to their house. I think this is GREAT! We now have a phone book for EVERYWHERE and it works faster than you can look someone/business up in a regular phone book!This is all information pulled from telephone books. Unless you have an unlisted/unpublished number, the information is already out there - deleting it from Google isn't going to stop much... Now, Safeway Club cards - THAT'S where I draw the line! But I'm pretty much a conspiracy theorist - well, that makes it seem like it is just a theory, and I know that it is a fact, so I suppose I'm a conspiracy factualist?Don't give 'em any information, make 'em work for what they do get, and try to make that information as full of errors as possible.Just my opinion...d|:^)Dick