Tonight's Musical Interlude

V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

All musical links courtesy of GrooveShark.

Come and Get Your Love - Redbone

Sweet City Woman - The Stampeders

Come and Get It - Badfinger

Guitar Town - Steve Earle

Highway Song - Blackfoot

Ventura Highway - America

Strange Way -Firefall

Everything I Own - Bread

Dreamboat Annie - Heart

Love Alive - Heart

Crazy On You - Heart

Hypnotized - Fleetwood Mac

The Chain - Fleetwood Mac

Forever Autumn - The Moody Blues

From the Beginning - Emerson Lake and Palmer

Swingtown - Steve Miller Band

Jackie Blue - Ozark Mountain Daredevils

Powderfinger - Neil Young & Crazy Horse

Nantucket Sleighride - Mountain

Hellbound Train - Savoy Brown

Born On the Bayou - Creedence Clearwater Revival

Bad Moon Rising - Creedence Clearwater Revival

Enjoy! _music__by_lukezachariades-d4cpf86.gif

V.T. Eric Layton
Nice tunes. I never tried Groove Shark before :thumbsup:

I did a little surfing at GS and found this little gem

http://grooveshark.com/s/Walk+Right+In+Wal...es/2DRNt6?src=5

:whistling:

Heh! Lavay Smith and Her Red Hot Skillet Lickers --> http://lavaysmith.com/Lavay_Smith_%26_Her_...et_Lickers.html

There's a band name you don't easily forget. ;)

V.T. Eric Layton
abarbarian can you give the name of the little gem since I can't listen? ;)

It's a Jazz song called Walk Right In, Walk Right Out - original artist unknown.

And when is your area going to come into the 21st Century when it comes to bandwidth? :(

Guest LilBambi

Verizon Wireless. And that's 'good' compared to the $120/mo we paid for 10GB total and so much per MB (yeah, megabyte) beyond that and had to switch between two devices during the month.

Could be worse, Eric. But by God, it could be a heck of a lot better too. If just one cable company would come into the area we could actually have some decent wired cable! Pipe dreams...

V.T. Eric Layton

Well, that's the price you pay for those quite evenings living in the backwoods instead of the noisy, smelly bustling big city. Country_Hoedown_Fiddle_by_Momma__G.gif

Well, that's the price you pay for those quite evenings living in the backwoods instead of the noisy, smelly bustling big city. ;

It doesn't smell here Eric. The only stench is the when our politicians get in front of the camera spewing their lies. Illinois was just ranked as the 3rd worst state in the nation for politicians being convicted of crimes. Including Rod Blagoyevich, we have had 4 governors convicted of various crimes receiving jail sentences. Otherwise, the air is just fine here.

Well, if it weren't a depressed area and I had to go out of the county to make any money, I might feel better about it. ;)

I see Eric gave you the name of the song. Missed your post as I'm having teething troubles with me new baby Arch. I'll swear it is harder to set up this time than on my first ever try a year ago, guess old age is catching up with me. <_<

Living in the deep country is always worth it even if it seems as though life is harder at times. :thumbsup:

V.T. Eric Layton
It doesn't smell here Eric. The only stench is the when our politicians get in front of the camera spewing their lies. Illinois was just ranked as the 3rd worst state in the nation for politicians being convicted of crimes. Including Rod Blagoyevich, we have had 4 governors convicted of various crimes receiving jail sentences. Otherwise, the air is just fine here.

Illinois? Ain't that where the dead folks vote? ;)

Guest LilBambi
I see Eric gave you the name of the song. Missed your post as I'm having teething troubles with me new baby Arch. I'll swear it is harder to set up this time than on my first ever try a year ago, guess old age is catching up with me. <_>

Living in the deep country is always worth it even if it seems as though life is harder at times. :thumbsup:

Yes, Eric gave it to me. Figured we likely were posting about the same time and you just missed it or something like that.

Hey maybe not, maybe they've changed some stuff in Arch to make it more interesting for you. ;)

Yes, it is worth it living in the country. But this lack of a cable/wired option for Internet and it's more reasonable (relatively speaking) cost to this cellular Internet is so frustrating at times. There is no real reason for it. They are part of the that Rural Broadband Alliance or whatever they call it, and this is the only viable solution in this area. You would think that they would be required to provide it at a more reasonable fee...but I digress...

Signs of the times:

c24ac8175764644.jpg

830c40175764649.jpg

All together now! Don't be shy:

Happy days are here again

The skies above are clear again

So let's sing a song of cheer again

>_<

Yes, it is worth it living in the country. But this lack of a cable/wired option for Internet and it's more reasonable (relatively speaking) cost to this cellular Internet is so frustrating at times. There is no real reason for it. They are part of the that Rural Broadband Alliance or whatever they call it, and this is the only viable solution in this area. You would think that they would be required to provide it at a more reasonable fee...but I digress...

This will cheer you up then

Pst do not tell Urmas but he really gets up my nose when he posts his internet speeds :harhar:

Guest LilBambi

Gotta love the wonderful Internet options in Finland! They fortunately did something right for their people...unlike other countries...

:hysterical:

I hear ya! I love it when Urmas posts his Internet speeds. Maybe it will shame the providers in this country.

Well one can always hope....

V.T. Eric Layton
the democratic dead are encouraged to vote, and vote often, in almost all states!

and the live ones don't have to have any i.d. so they too can vote often!

all for a few dollars and a free bus or van ride to the polls.

corruption, if it wasn't so deadly, it would be hilarious.

:hysterical:

Guest LilBambi
Signs of the times:

c24ac8175764644.jpg

830c40175764649.jpg

All together now! Don't be shy:

The skies above are clear again

So let's sing a song of cheer again

>_

Oh, man! :(

I hear ya! I love it when Urmas posts his Internet speeds. Maybe it will shame the providers in this country.

OK, since you asked so nicely. :hysterical:

Would you be interested in mobile 3/4G broadband? Oh, you would? Here we go:

74418a176041607.jpg

No data caps, monthly prices. Speeds are THEORETICAL maximum speeds -- I am using their slowest "L" service (came bundled [no extra cost] with my "fixed" internet connection), and the speeds I am getting with Huawei E367 dongle (no external antenna) are around 15 Mb/s.

o:)

V.T. Eric Layton

Hey Urmie,

Look what I just got in my Inbox:

Dear User,

We noticed that your ImageShack account has reached or close to reaching maximum number of images allowed for free accounts.

We wanted to notify you in advance that free accounts now have a limit of 500 images. After you reach this limit, older images above 500 will expire within a month and will be subject to deletion. You can increase the capacity of your account by subscribing to our basic subscription plan. It is only $2 per month. There are multiple benefits of using our premium service. Some include: unlimited number of uploads, uploads of files of up to 10MB, automatic image backup, high availability and uptime of 99.9%.

Please protect your images by purchasing a subscription at this link: http://imageshack.us/content.php?page=subscribe

I only have 152 images on that account. I guess I'm safe for now, huh? Oh well, can't really complain. ImageShack has been providing me service for free for many years now. I wonder how long before PhotoBucket does this. :(

What? No Motörhead? Phooey on them. :(