SoftMaker a good alternative to Moicrosoft Office ?

abarbarian

I think you'd do better with LibreOffice. I use it in Windows. It does have versions for linux and android. Though my Samsung android tablet came with Word and Excel and that's all my husband uses so I don't need to install an Office Suite.

• Like 2

I think you'd do better with LibreOffice. I use it in Windows. It does have versions for linux and android. Though my Samsung android tablet came with Word and Excel and that's all my husband uses so I don't need to install an Office Suite.

I agree...

It really depends on your needs, but to me, LibreOffice is more than adequate.

IF you use an email client, Mozilla Thunderbird has a nice Appointment Calendar, and Task Scheduler. It may not have all the functions of "Outlook", but it's more than I need (a little while ago, it "beeped" and gave me a reminder about an appointment I have in two hours,)

Personally I have used LibreOffice since it first came out in 2011. I only use the program a couple of times a year on average. :th_1sm330office-work:

Same here. Usually I am sent PDF or uploads to my Google Docs, but a couple of times a year someone sends a .docx.