- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps
- .NET Framework
- Adobe Flash Player
- Microsoft Exchange Server
For more information about the updates released today, see Security Update Summary. Updates can be sorted by OS from the search box. Information about the update for Windows 10 is available at Windows 10 Update history.
For a complete list of the CVEs addressed in the July update, see the The July 2017 Security Update Review by Dustin Childs.
Additional Update Notes
- Adobe Flash Player -- For Windows Server 2012, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows RT 8.1 and Windows 10, Adobe Flash Player is now a security bulletin rather than a security advisory and is included with the updates as identified above.
- MSRT -- Microsoft released an updated version of the Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool on Windows Update, Microsoft Update, Windows Server Update Services, and the Download Center.
- Windows 10 -- A summary of important product developments included in each update, with links to more details is available at Windows 10 Update History. The page will be regularly refreshed, as new updates are released.