• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Corrine

Corrine

The Mystical Rose

• Forum Admins
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 06:16 PM

The collection overlaps multiple technology areas:   Office, Office 365, SharePoint, SQL Server, System Center, Visual Studio, Web Development, Windows, Windows Azure, and Windows Server.

Links here:  http://blogs.msdn.co...ows-server.aspx

After seeing the above, although there is some overlap, I found a few others listed at here at the Hong Kong TechNet site:  http://www.microsoft...hnet/ebook.aspx
Posted Image

Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.

#2 OFFLINE   Corrine

Corrine

The Mystical Rose

• Forum Admins
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:30 PM

Another collection of free ebooks:  Huge collection of Free Microsoft eBooks for you, including: Office, Office 365, SharePoint, SQL Server, System Center, Visual Studio, Web Development, Windows, Windows Azure, and Windows Server - Microsoft Sales Excellence Manager - Eric Ligman - Site Home - MSDN Blogs
Posted Image

Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

#3 OFFLINE   crp

crp

Discussion Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,019 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:31 PM

ah well, not much for me this time.
Remember the 'candy' from the '70s and '80s that was marketed as a weight loss method?
Well, M.S might want to change their termonolgy
"Prism for the Windows Runtime: Developing a Windows Store business app using C#, XAML, and Prism "
:)
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. ~C. S. Lewis

#4 OFFLINE   Temmu

Temmu

The Assimilator

• Forum MVP
  • 12,531 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:52 PM

thx, corrine, i downloaded some that looked useful to me!
Posted Image

#5 OFFLINE   LilBambi

LilBambi

Australisches Googler

• Forum Admins
  • 22,513 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:19 AM

Yes, these are great lists.
Bambi
AKA Fran

Posted Image
My Public Key for Email :: BambisMusings Blog :: Fran's Computer Services Blog :: MyPassionIsBooks Blog :: 5BuckReview :: CNIRadio
"The Net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it." ~John Gilmore (Time Magazine, Dec 6, 1993)

#6 OFFLINE   Corrine

Corrine

The Mystical Rose

• Forum Admins
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:53 PM

New e-book:  Introducing Windows Server 2012 R2
Posted Image

#7 OFFLINE   LilBambi

LilBambi

Australisches Googler

• Forum Admins
  • 22,513 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 11:12 AM

Wish I could get that preview! I just don't have the bandwidth to download that just to get the eBook. :(
Bambi
AKA Fran

Posted Image
My Public Key for Email :: BambisMusings Blog :: Fran's Computer Services Blog :: MyPassionIsBooks Blog :: 5BuckReview :: CNIRadio
"The Net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it." ~John Gilmore (Time Magazine, Dec 6, 1993)

#8 OFFLINE   mac

mac

Topic Cop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:55 AM

WIN 8.1 for IT Professionals: http://blogs.msdn.co...fessionals.aspx
Mac
"Long ago, when men cursed and beat the ground with sticks,
it was called witchcraft. Today it's called golf." -- Will Rogers (1879-1935)

#9 OFFLINE   abarbarian

abarbarian

Thread Kahuna

• Forum MVP
  • 5,395 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:25 PM

View PostLilBambi, on 31 August 2013 - 11:12 AM, said:

Wish I could get that preview! I just don't have the bandwidth to download that just to get the eBook. :(

I can do that for you if you like. They ask for an e-mail so it would probably be best if I used one of yours if you want me to do that. :hug:
Install ARCH
You'll never need to install it again
"I did and I'm really happy"

Posted Image~~~~~~~~~~~~~Posted Image

#10 OFFLINE   LilBambi

LilBambi

Australisches Googler

• Forum Admins
  • 22,513 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:44 PM

Will send a PM.

Wait, need to use my Microsoft Account to download it. I will need to do it from a friend's house that has Cox Cable to download this so I can login and get it on my Microsoft account.

Thanks for offering though abarbarian!

Edited by LilBambi, 14 January 2014 - 01:50 PM.

Bambi
AKA Fran

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users