yootoob problemos

V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

Hmm... I'm not even seeing the video box in yall's posts. Must be something on my end. Figures. :(

V.T. Eric Layton

Nope. Just a blank white box. When I right click to get the Flash options, it says, "Movie not loaded".

securitybreach

Well that would be why, Something is trying to load flash instead of html5. Chrome has not supported flash in over 2 years.

https://productforum...ome/B8lR7jPSIXI

It sounds like you may be missing pepper-flash which google's implementation that chromium/chrome uses. Chromium will not have it installed by default as it is proprietary but it is easily available.

V.T. Eric Layton

Er... I haven't had Chrome (or Chromium) on any of my systems since v52.x. When they went to v53, something was changed in the building of the app and it would just NOT run (segmentation fault at start-up) on my Slackware 14.1 or fresh install of 14.2. I'm the only one in the world who seemed to be experiencing the problem, so I just said to heck with it and went back to Firefox.

V.T. Eric Layton

Yup. Odd.

Oh, I split this off from the thread that we were polluting and put it here. :)

WIN10 64bit Pro using the latest Chrome 64bit. I don't even see the placeholder. On the test post that sunrat posted, the link appeared and the video played in another tab.