Introverts

securitybreach

V.T. Eric Layton

Yo, Temmu... "Segway" is a that weird two-wheeler thingie that rich folks cruise around on. You're wanting to use the word "segue" in that spot above.

There you go. :)

• Like 1

V.T. Eric Layton

Temmu wasn't offended. You'll know when that happens; he starts using capital letters. ;)

V.T. Eric Layton

I'm sure that before you lost the use of your left and right pinkies, you were a normal Shift key user. ;)

file:///home/del11/Pictures/2014/2012-07-02_12-59-04.jpg

I don't know if this will work ,but it's worth a try .

Well it dosn't show on the preview.

V.T. Eric Layton

Nope. You're linking to a file located on your computer which we don't have access to, so...

... no joy. :(

• Like 1

V.T. Eric Layton

Yup... and if you wrap it in bbcode image tags it'll show up without anyone having to click anything.

[img= <your pic url> ]

4uv8u1Y.jpg

Cool, huh? :yes:

Looks like that left rear needs a shot of air. :)

securitybreach

Yeah, luckily we do not have access to your computer's files otherwise you would have a huge security hole B)

• Like 1

Yeah, luckily we do not have access to your computer's files otherwise you would have a huge security hole B)

Well the way I see it if that happened one of you people would get in there and clean up the mess and lock the door on the way out. :beer:

Snow tires on the back allus look a bit soft. Must switch and put field tires on front and roadies on back for the summer.

• Like 2

Ko0qOxW.jpg

These little guys took over the building last summer so I just had to stall all the construction,

Edited by V.T. Eric Layton
Fixed image code. ~vtel
  • Like 1

Guest LilBambi

Actually, the best thing to do is after you upload the image to imgur.com, then you will see the following that shows you which one to choose for putting the image in forums like ours:

Ymdrtad.png

You would be surprised how much cr%p they spread all over my tools . They should be made to wear diapers in other people's houses :ermm: :ermm: :ermm:

• Like 2

V.T. Eric Layton

I don't have pigeons in my workshop. I have cats. They don't poop on my tools. ;)

• Like 1

Q. What do you get if you combine an insomniac, an agnostic and a dyslexic?

A. Someone who lies awake all night wondering if there really is a Dog. :wacko:

• Like 5

I don't have pigeons in my workshop. I have cats. They don't poop on my tools. ;)

They are swallows . Sorry the photo is bad quality . I hadn't realised the cam was set to macro.

Guest LilBambi

We wanted to trim back some privet in our bird sanctuary (our "God's Quarter Acre"). We knew it would be flowering soon, but there's a cardinal in one of the bushes in a nest. We couldn't determine how many other bird families we would be disturbing either, so we left the privet alone till we get past spring. Unfortunately, we both suffer allergies that include the privet...