40 Linux Games That You Must Play in 2018

securitybreach

securitybreach

The last time we compiled a list of Linux Games was back in 2017 – The 25 Best Games for Linux and Steam Machines. Since we’re in 2018 it is only fair that we compile another list Linux gamers can refer to as they prepare to storm Steam’s (and other game services’) servers.

The games are listed in no particular order; And even though some of them featured on the previous list I advise you to check that one out here before proceeding.

Now, without further ado …

https://www.fossmint.com/best-linux-games-of-2018/

• Like 1

Obviously I will buy this when it is in a sale. Maybe I will wait until I have run through the three other TR games I have unplayed on my Steam account,

Rise of the Tomb Raider :hmm:

I would like a go at these at some time,

Shadow tactics: Blades of the Shogun . The graphics look great and the game play looks intriguing.

Road Redemption . Bet this is too fast for me but it looks loads of fun :devil:

:breakfast:

• Like 1

I have a few of these titles, namely Civilization 6, Cities: Skylines, and Stellaris. I also have Civ 5 and Surviving Mars, and no spare time to play any of them!

• Like 1

securitybreach

I have a few of these titles, namely Civilization 6, Cities: Skylines, and Stellaris. I also have Civ 5 and Surviving Mars, and no spare time to play any of them!

I have probably half of those in Steam account already..

• Like 1