• Please log in to reply
352 replies to this topic

#351 OFFLINE   Bruno

Bruno

Le Professeur Pingouin

• Admin Emeritus
  • 37,904 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 01:54 PM

Well shiny disks is a good start !! :) . . . I wish you all the luck you need on the new installs Sham !!:w00t: Bruno

#352 OFFLINE   Shamgar

Shamgar

Thread Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 10:40 PM

Bruno, on Mar 17 2005, 01:54 PM, said:

Well shiny disks is a good start !! ;) . . . I wish you all the luck you need on the new installs Sham !!B) Bruno

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am going to install Dos 7.10 that I found here:http://newdos.yginfo.net/msdos71/Luck?  I don't believe in luck . . . I have honed my bumbling skills and they will propelme through the installation.  :unsure:

#353 OFFLINE   Shamgar

Shamgar

Thread Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 18 March 2005 - 04:37 PM

Well  a small update.  After thinking I had downloaded the complete Dos 7.10 for the cdrom I find out that I have a corrupted file so I am downloading again.  Of course it downloaded faster tis morining and now when I need the 8.1 mb file the internet is slowed to a crawl.  ;)   I decided i would run another set of dianogistics on my IBM harddrive while I was waiting for the Dos to download.  Of couse what spurred me to do this was not that I had time on my hands but that I had preformed my own patented "DROP TEST" Posted Image on my IBM harddirve.  ;)   It appears that the harddrive is "Okay" according to the diagnostic tests.  The true test will be soon . . . after I get the dos downloaded.  B) Surprisingly, I am very calm about the whole thing and not  . .  . . . Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users