DV question!

zox

Since we still don't have "Hardware" forum I figured I'll post my question here, if not apropriate, please mods move it :)Ok, now onto question.In the next month or two I am planning to buy Mini DV Camcorder.I don't need anything too fancy, but something with a deceint quality and not too pricey.This will be my first camcorder, and I do have digital camera so that capabillity is not important to me.Also the reason I am buying is that we are expecting a baby in two months so I want to have something to capture every move of little sucker :D :PI am starting my research but I would like to get some info from you to get me in the right direction.All input is appreciated.Thank you very much.

Hmm Zox.........well i have bought a sony DV camcorder which supports usb, firewire and its self has a software provided plus it can also burn directly to cdrw.....my model is Sony 340e with 700digi zoom ....check that out and tell me about it?