Arena's Favorite Mac Apps (Must-See List)

Arena2045

UPDATED! April 9, 2005!I've compiled a list of my "Favorite Mac Apps," look it over; you might find one or two applications you haven't used before. If you have an application suggestion drop me a line via my contact link on the site.I've updated my list of Favorite Mac Apps...Continue on to the list...

Edited by Arena2045

SonicDragon

I vote to keep this a sticky. Add a few links to mac software download sites and it's an awsome resource for anyone looking for mac software :hmm: Good job Arena :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

Hello All! I've updated my list of Favorite Mac Apps!The list is even longer now... so it's easier to maintain just at my site. So click the link to see the complete list.

SonicDragon
DragThing - A dock like manager, for almost anything (apps, documents, clippings, etc.)... So many uses! I'm speechless.License: Shareware>> http://www.colloquy.info/
I think that link is wrong.But, i really want to try that IRC client. Looks nice. My mac stiilllll isn't here though!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
RichNRockville

I just bought a mini-mac and was trying to figure out how to restrict programs from calling home? Is there a program similar to zonealarm for the Mac?I did not want to go for symantec.I don't mind paying but just don't want symantec to get any more money..

RichNRockville
What you want is:Little Snitch - Powerful application supervisor (similar to firewall) with great customizable permissions License: Shareware >> http://www.obdev.at/products/littlesnitch/index.htmlIt will let you to allow or deny net access to applications.
Thanks Arena2045, I downloaded the program and decided that it would work as I want. I then paid for it.. seems to work fine.I also found another site that seems to have lots of goodies for my new toy :lol:Versiontracker.comLots of stuff to mess up my system with :)thanks for the heads up..rich

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...