1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Purhonen

Purhonen

Post Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 08:17 PM

I have a Gmail account with about 250 contacts.  When I access my Gmail using my iPhone (6S) or my iPad Mini (4), both with the latest IOS, not all the contacts are there.
There appears to be only about 15-20 of my contacts, all in alphabetical order.  In other words, I can only see the first 15-20 of my 250 contacts that I can see when in my "non-mobile" Gmail account.  I can not find any way to scroll the list to see if there are more of them.
I'm trying to send a mass email to all the contacts, but I seem to only be able to do that with the Gmail via my laptop (HP G60 notebook; Windows 7 Home Premium, SP1).
Any ideas?

Thanks, Steve

#2 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 23,103 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 09:12 PM

I am not an Apple user but have you tried resyncing them?

https://support.goog...tform=iOS&hl=en
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image
CNI Radio/G+ Profile/Configs/PGP Key/comhack π

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress toward more pain." -George Orwell, 1984

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gmail, contacts missing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users