Local Man Claims GNOME is Root Cause of World Problems

securitybreach

securitybreach

Whilst reassuring reporters on Wednesday that he was “not at all a loser with no life”, local man Phil Avant says that the GNOME desktop is to blame for “pretty much all current world problems”.

The 23 year old believes that all the worst events in the world originated around the time of the release of GNOME 3. “It’s no coincidence, guys,” he told reporters as he browsed his RSS feed, which was curiously full of subscriptions to GNOME news articles. “Don’t y’all remember the good old days? Before that cancer GNOME 3 came along, I mean. Everything was good back then. Life was easier, simpler and nothing like nowadays.”

After hammering out a suitably negative and attention seeking post in the comment section of a GNOME-related article, Mr. Avant went on to say that he too had personally felt the effects of GNOME’s latest incarnations. “GNOME killed my dog, assaulted my girlfriend and made my mother kick me out of the house. But perhaps worst of all, it totally killed my desktop workflow,” he said.....

https://www.sudosatirical.com/articles/local-man-claims-gnome-is-root-cause-of-world-problems/