• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Jeber

Jeber

Still Version 1.0 beta

• Forum Moderators
  • 4,635 posts

Posted 20 June 2003 - 01:12 AM

Where did that "Link of the week" thread go?  Well, anyway, if you ever wondered what it would be like to really get into a game of Pong, check this out.

He was a dreamer, a thinker, a speculative philosopher, an idiotĚ
(Douglas Adams)

Jeber Central
Jeber's Journal

#2 OFFLINE   Bruno

Bruno

Le Professeur Pingouin

• Admin Emeritus
  • 37,904 posts

Posted 20 June 2003 - 04:55 AM

Brilliant Jeber !Finally some good use for my 3D accelerated nvidia card !;) Bruno

#3 OFFLINE   GolfProRM

GolfProRM

Mr. Incredible

• Forum MVP
  • 2,910 posts

Posted 20 June 2003 - 08:30 AM

That's super Schweet!!  btw... the Link of the week is in the Firebird forum. B)

#4 OFFLINE   LilBambi

LilBambi

Australisches Googler

• Forum Admins
  • 22,545 posts

Posted 20 June 2003 - 03:56 PM

Great fun ... 1000 points, level One...and game over already! Maybe I was doing it wrong! LOL!  :) Hmmm, wonder if Scot is moving it around to give everyone a fair shot at the Link of the Week LOL!
Bambi
AKA Fran

Posted Image
My Public Key for Email :: BambisMusings Blog :: Fran's Computer Services Blog :: MyPassionIsBooks Blog :: 5BuckReview :: CNIRadio
"The Net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it." ~John Gilmore (Time Magazine, Dec 6, 1993)

#5 OFFLINE   jbredmound

jbredmound

Thread Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 20 June 2003 - 06:30 PM

HaHaHaHaHaReminds me of handball!Jeber, you are limited to 20 min of play, four times daily. Put it in your dairy. YOU'RE PLAYING WITH FIRE!

#6 OFFLINE   GolfProRM

GolfProRM

Mr. Incredible

• Forum MVP
  • 2,910 posts

Posted 20 June 2003 - 07:33 PM

Anyone made it past level 7 yet?  I finally beat 6, but 7 seems impossible!

#7 OFFLINE   LilBambi

LilBambi

Australisches Googler

• Forum Admins
  • 22,545 posts

Posted 20 June 2003 - 07:47 PM

OK...was definitely doing something wrong! I will have to go back and try it out again!Thanks Ryan .... only did a quick check out on it...sounds like it's worth a second look! :)
Bambi
AKA Fran

Posted Image
My Public Key for Email :: BambisMusings Blog :: Fran's Computer Services Blog :: MyPassionIsBooks Blog :: 5BuckReview :: CNIRadio
"The Net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it." ~John Gilmore (Time Magazine, Dec 6, 1993)

#8 OFFLINE   BarryB

BarryB

Prince Distro

• Forum Moderators
  • 2,928 posts

Posted 20 June 2003 - 08:01 PM

OK Made it to level 8...24,575 points..all because of a misspent youth
Barry

Right when you think you know the answers..somebody goes and changes the questions
Registered Linux user #303103

#9 OFFLINE   SonicDragon

SonicDragon

Discussion Deity

• Forum MVP
  • 4,188 posts

Posted 20 June 2003 - 08:39 PM

I'm at level 8 too, but i keep dying at 7! It's addictive! I'm bookmarking that now!My contacts are drying up!

#10 OFFLINE   Temmu

Temmu

The Assimilator

• Forum MVP
  • 12,542 posts

Posted 20 June 2003 - 11:57 PM

he he.one wonders what search terms jeber puts into google to come up with these, er, wonderful linkswell, whatever they are, keep 'em comming, as the queen would say, we're definitely amused!
Posted Image

#11 OFFLINE   Autotec

Autotec

Message Adept

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 21 June 2003 - 05:56 AM

I didn't fare as well as some on my first try, but I have been up for about 21 hours. :(  I got to level five with 11,355. Thanks jeber! Way cool link :( ...Thwunk, (Favorites arrow hit dead center of bullseye) :(

#12 OFFLINE   LilBambi

LilBambi

Australisches Googler

• Forum Admins
  • 22,545 posts

Posted 21 June 2003 - 09:01 AM

Great fun Jeber! Went back and tried it again and wow! It is a lot of fun!Got it on my desktop now ... gonna keep going back to raise the bar!Thanks!
Bambi
AKA Fran

Posted Image

#13 OFFLINE   SonicDragon

SonicDragon

Discussion Deity

• Forum MVP
  • 4,188 posts

Posted 21 June 2003 - 12:04 PM

Umm! Don't you just love flash!I'll see if i can dig up some of my favorite flash things and post them.=====================================================Awww! I guess it's been to long since i've looked at them. They all have 404 errors or claimed they have moved, but don't tell you to where.Oh well. I've still got the pong game to keep me busy!

Edited by SonicDragon, 21 June 2003 - 12:14 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users