2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Lover of quiet computers

Lover of quiet computers

Post Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 03:27 AM

I'm using iTunes on Windows XP Home Edition. When I click the buttons to add songs to the shopping cart, I understand I'm supposed to click a link to the cart in the Source column. My problem is, such an item (for the shopping cart) never appears. Is it possible I deleted the link by mistake in the past?

#2 OFFLINE   Arena2045

Arena2045

Forum Fiend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,748 posts

Posted 10 February 2004 - 03:48 AM

No mater what OS you are using with iTunes: Mac or Windows XP, you need to enable the shopping cart, for the iTunes Music Store.Mac OS X : iTunes > Preferences > Store > Buy using Shopping CartWindows : iTunes > Edit > Preferences > Store > Buy using Shopping CartOnce enabled, the shopping cart will appear in the left “source” pane as it’s own line item.
The Lavender ribbon symbolizes/supports Cancer Awareness - As a cancer survivor, I wear a lavender ribbon. I'm an All-Things-Apple/Mac Enthusiast... You can visit my site, and get links to all of my online profiles at: http://7nk.us/me

#3 OFFLINE   Lover of quiet computers

Lover of quiet computers

Post Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 01:24 AM

I got the problem resolved. I always did have the shopping cart enabled; I just didn't know I was supposed to click on the little triangle in the Source pane to show it! :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users