A day in the life of a virus lab

goretsky

Hello,

I'm not sure if this would be of interest, but ESET, my employer, is giving a presentation on how our virus lab conducts research. The URL to register is

https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=reg20.jsp&partnerref=osc-linkedin-ivl-112818&eventid=1867664&sessionid=1&key=B3A753E7C4FE638E0601D526FC76B0FA&regTag&sourcepage=register

It's free.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

• Like 2

securitybreach

Hello,

I'm not sure if this would be of interest, but ESET, my employer, is giving a presentation on how our virus lab conducts research. The URL to register is

https://event.on24.c...cepage=register

It's free.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Sweet. I only use Eset on Android but I really like security stuff. B)

Hopefully they will offer an archive has that is my first day back in the office so I might be busy. Perhaps I will listen during lunch since it starts at 11am. Nope, its 12am my time (CST)

Anyway, I am registered.

• Like 1

Hello,

The researcher doing the presentation has been focused on non-Windows threats most recently (Linux, Mac, UEFI), but we could probably get one of the Android folks to do something like this in the future, but with a focus on Android.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

• Like 1

securitybreach

Hello,

The researcher doing the presentation has been focused on non-Windows threats most recently (Linux, Mac, UEFI), but we could probably get one of the Android folks to do something like this in the future, but with a focus on Android.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Well as you know Linux discussion is more up my alley than Android anyway.. B)

• Like 1