What are your favorite games

rolanaj

Lots of talk about video games going on so I thought I would ask what kind of video games does everyone play? I am a Zelda fanatic, I've played almost all of them. My favorite is the Ocarina of Time, but I haven't had a chance to play Wind Waker yet.

Role Playin games are usually my favorite - also like first person shooter games.Some of my favorites:Tribes 2 - there is a clone for linux that works great and is free called LegendsUnreal Tournament - got this to work with Wine once in linuxWolfenstein: Enemy Territory for LinuxSavage - Linux game - a much improvement over Age of KingsBattlefield 1942Those have been the ones I have been playin lately.

I should be the last one to comment in this thread ;)But occasionally, I like to play a game or two, and the only games I can enjoy are racing games. I like NFS Porsche Unleashed the best. NFS underground is OK, and so is NFS 4 Hot Pursuit.

I used to be big player and mostly FPS games but now I have no time.Occasionally I'll jump in Unreal Tournament 2004 demo and Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory.

SonicDragon
the only games I can enjoy are racing games. I like NFS Porsche Unleashed the best. NFS underground is OK, and so is NFS 4 Hot Pursuit.
Oh, that reminds me, Midnight club can be fun too :)Generally though, i get too frustrated with car games ;)

Return to Castle WolkensteinBattlefield 1942Call of DutyMetal of HonorSnoodFreecellCertainly not in the order of number of times played. ;) And certainly not all inclusive. :)

BF1942 is definitely great (although I don't have enough time to play it anymore)The game of the week is Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliances 2 for PS2I still play quite a bit of Diablo II as well. ;)

Hoyle Puzzle GamesHoyle word gamesSnood (addictive) but now Froot on my new handheld.Tux RacerFrozen BubbleOld favorites: The Myst, Riven series.

the only games I can enjoy are racing games. I like NFS Porsche Unleashed the best. NFS underground is OK, and so is NFS 4 Hot Pursuit.
Oh, that reminds me, Midnight club can be fun too :)Generally though, i get too frustrated with car games :blink:
FPS games are for those who can't race :huh:

The purists will claim that a non-combat flight simulator isn't a game but a simulation, but we all know it's a game: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 or 2004

Generally though, i get too frustrated with car games  :blink:
Me too! My boys win big every time!! :huh: Frozen BubbleMinesweeperMyst IIIRivenClickomaniaCharmed B)

Star Wars: Galaxies and Dark Age of Camelot (both MMORPGs) are my current favs. I don't play much that isn't a MMORPG lately. Hmmm...

I know RPG is a role playing game but what is MMORPG?I forgot about frozen bubble, klickety, and jools they are all kind of addictive.

I am a self-confessed addict to klickety, frozen bubble and shisen-sho in Linux. About the only remaining reason I have XP on my desktop is Unreal and the Star Trek series of games.

It was a crises inflicted upon me, which, with LilBambi's help, I have now resolved. It was a real ordeal, which is why now all I want to do is lay here and relax...

It was a crises inflicted upon me, which, with LilBambi's help, I have now resolved.  It was a real ordeal, which is why now all I want to do is lay here and relax...
You left me at work all day wondering what the new avatar would be. Can't get it to show up with the censorship there. I love it! Somehow it looks like the way to be!Julia :whistling:

:thumbsup: Hmmm its been hard to play any games on dialup recently....I like the MOTAS game...wish there were more like it.Have played Duke Nuke'emWant to try Medal of Honor but could not get my copy to work (they are coasters now and eventually I'll buy it)Would love to try out the Sims too or any other games... I am more of a "thinking"/challenge game than anything...once in a while maybe shooting games not often. Racing...nah I'm terrible at those....too close to my real life :D My newest game...."Job Hunt" LOL :blink: :whistling: